Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP
- Issue Date:
The NYS Homeless Housing and Assistance Corporation (HHAC) and the NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) are continuing to accept applications for funding under the Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP) through an open Request for Proposals (RFP).
Under HHAP, HHAC is authorized to provide grants and loans for the acquisition, construction and rehabilitation of properties in order to expand the supply of housing for low income persons who are, or would otherwise be, homeless. The HHAP appropriation for State Fiscal Year 2014-2015 is $63 million, of which $5 million may be reserved for the development of projects serving homeless persons with HIV/AIDS.
Application reviews and award decisions will be made on an ongoing basis. When available funds are committed and/or HHAC decides to terminate or suspend the acceptance of applications, a notice will be posted on OTDA's website. Applicants are urged to check this website prior to completing and submitting an application to determine whether proposals are currently being accepted.
All inquiries should be made of Mr. Brett Hebner, Vice President, (518) 486-3433, or in writing to email@example.com.
- Informational Session:
- June 10, 2014 - Request for Proposals (RFP) Webcast
- HHAP 2014 RFP (DOC)
- HHAP 2014 RFP
- HHAP 2014 Application Revised (DOC)
- HHAP 2014 Application Revised
- HHAP Budgets (updated 6/24/2014)
- HHAP Concept Paper Guidelines (updated 1/28/2013)
- HHAP Design Consultant Guide
- HHAP Regulations
- HHAP Sample Award Agreement
- OTDA-4934-1 Equal Employment Opportunity Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4934-1 Equal Employment Opportunity Staffing Plan (DOC)
- OTDA-4937 MWBE Subcontractor Utilization Plan
- OTDA-4937 MWBE Subcontractor Utilization Plan (DOC)
- OTDA-4938 MWBE Letter of Intent to Participate
- OTDA-4938 MWBE Letter of Intent to Participate (DOC)
- OTDA-4969 MWBE Subcontractor Request for Waiver
- OTDA-4969 MWBE Subcontractor Request for Waiver (DOC)
- OTDA-4970 MWBE-EEO Policy Statement
- OTDA-4970 MWBE-EEO Policy Statement (DOC)
- Supplementary General Conditions
- Supplementary General Conditions (DOC)
- Rider A
- Rider A (DOC)
- Architect's Rider A
- Architect's Rider A (DOC)
- Architect’s Rider B
- Architect’s Rider B (DOC)
- HHAP Presentation June 2014
- Questions and Answers 2014
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.