Automated Finger Imaging System RFP
- Issue Date:
- 12/15/16, updated 7/7/17
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is for the OTDA to obtain proposals from qualified vendors for the replacement, customization, development, operation and implementation of a comprehensive Automated Finger Imaging System (AFIS). Currently, legislation allows for a statewide AFIS for Public Benefits.
The successful Offeror will replace, customize, implement, operate and maintain a system that will allow for the establishment and verification of a client’s identity through finger image, color photograph, digital signature and demographic information. The AFIS will also allow for the central sharing and matching of data on a statewide basis. Furthermore, the Offeror must be capable of converting any and all existing finger images, color photographs, digital signatures and demographic information currently in existence.
Respondents to this RFP must demonstrate their expertise in the customization, replacement and implementation of an AFIS and must fully divulge their capacity to replace and implement a statewide AFIS. Also, Offerors must divulge their capacity to convert the existing database of finger images, photographs, digital signatures and demographic data. The OTDA is seeking to obtain service for a turnkey-type system that includes a complete package of hardware, software and maintenance, etc.
Under the Procurement Lobbying Act, all communications regarding this procurement are to be submitted via electronic mail to the designated contacts identified herein. Information on the Procurement Lobbying Act is available at http://www.ogs.ny.gov/aboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil.html
The term of the contract resulting from this RFP is to be for a transition period of six (6) months and shall continue for sixty (60) full months of operations beginning the date of contract approval by the New York State Office of the State Comptroller (OSC), and subject to the provisions of the Termination Article. The contract may be extended at the sole option of the OTDA for up to two (2) successive terms, not to exceed a total of twenty-four (24) months.
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice – Amendment 5
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice - Question and Answer 3
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice - Question and Answer 2
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice – Amendment 4
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice – Amendment 3
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice – Amendment 2
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice - Amendment 1 (PDF)
- AFIS RFP Bidders Notice - Amendment 1 (DOC)
- AFIS RFP Sections 1-7 (PDF) Revised 02/17/17
- AFIS RFP Sections 1-7 (DOC) Revised 02/17/17
- AFIS RFP Appendices (PDF) Revised 02/17/17
- AFIS RFP Appendices (DOC) Revised 02/17/17
- AFIS RFP Sections 1-7 (PDF)
- AFIS RFP Sections 1-7 (DOC)
- AFIS RFP Section 8 and Appendices (PDF)
- AFIS RFP Section 8 and Appendices (DOC)
- Questions and Answers
- OTDA AFIS Reference Library
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.