Income Verification IFB
- Issue Date:
- 2/27/17, updated 3/20/17
The intent of this Invitation for Bid (IFB) is to procure the services of a Contractor to provide employment and income verification through electronic methods to be used for the purposes of determining eligibility for applicants for and recipients of government benefit programs. The Contractor must be able to meet all of the Mandatory Requirements in the IFB and Appendix W (Scope of Work).
The Agreement, resulting from this IFB, shall commence upon approval of the Offices of the Attorney General and the State Comptroller, and continue for a period of five (5) years.
- Income Verification IFB (PDF)
- Income Verification IFB (DOC)
- Exhibit A
- Appendix A
- Appendix C
- Appendix E
- Appendix I
- Appendix P
- Appendix W
- Appendix Z
- C021937 Income Verification Contract
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire
- MacBride Fair Employment Principle
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror Disclosure of Non-Responsibility Determinations
- Procurement Lobbying Act
- Certification of Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Security, Nondisclosure, Confidentiality and Press Release Agreement
- Suppler Identification Form
- Offeror Assurance of No Conflict of Interest or Detrimental Effect
- Offeror’s Certification Acknowledgement Understanding
- Iran Divestment Certification
- ST-220CA Sales and Compensation Use Tax Certification
- OTDA-4934-Proposer’s EEO Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4970-MWBE EEO Policy Statement
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.