Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP
- Issue Date:
- 5/29/18, updated 11/09/18
The Homeless Housing and Assistance Corporation (HHAC) and the New York State (NYS) Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) invite applicants to apply for funding under the Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP).
The Homeless Housing and Assistance Program, enacted by Chapter 61 of the Laws of 1983 and set out in Sections 41 through 44 of the Social Services Law, authorizes a program of State-funded grants or loans to acquire, construct or rehabilitate housing to expand the supply of housing for low-income persons who are, or would otherwise be, homeless. A homeless person is defined as an undomiciled person (whether alone or as a member of a family) who is unable to secure permanent and stable housing without special assistance, as determined by the Commissioner of OTDA. Non-profit corporations and their subsidiaries, charitable organizations, municipalities and public corporations are eligible to be funded.
This is an open-ended RFP, meaning proposals will be accepted for consideration on a continuous basis until funds are no longer available for award or until HHAC suspends or terminates the open-ended RFP.
- Notice Of Funding Availability
- 2018 HHAP RFP (PDF)
- 2018 HHAP RFP (DOC)
- 2018 HHAP Application
- 2018 HHAP Existing Emergency Shelter Repairs Application
- 2018 Application Appendix A
- 2018 Application Appendix B
- 2018 HHAP Budgets
- 2018 HHAP Concept Paper Guidelines
- 2018 HHAP Regulations
- 2018 HHAP Sample Award Agreement
- 2018 HHAP Supplementary General Conditions
- 2018 HHAP Rider A
- 2018 HHAP Architect’s Rider A
- 2018 HHAP Architect’s Rider B
- 2018 HHAP Questions and Answers
- SDVOB Utilization Plan
- SDVOB Waiver Form
- OTDA-4934-EEO Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4937-MWBE Utilization Plan
- OTDA-4938-Letter of Intent
- OTDA-4969-MWBE Waiver Request Form
- OTDA-4970-EEO Policy Statement
- OTDA-4976-MWBE Certification of Good Faith Efforts
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.