Access and Visitation Program (AV) RFP
- Issue Date:
- 05/13/2019, updated 5/29/19
The OTDA supports Access and Visitation Program efforts, through approved services delivered in safe settings, to help separated and divorced families of all income levels achieve improved parenting opportunities and develop abilities that enable both custodial and noncustodial parents to fulfill their responsibility to raise their children.
- 2019 AV RFP (PDF)
- 2019 AV Questions and Answers
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest of Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.