Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP
- Issue Date:
- 06/05/2019, updated 7/5/19
The Homeless Housing and Assistance Corporation (HHAC) and the New York State (NYS) Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) invite applicants to apply for funding under the Homeless Housing and Assistance Program (HHAP).
The Homeless Housing and Assistance Program, enacted by Chapter 61 of the Laws of 1983 and set out in Sections 41 through 44 of the Social Services Law, authorizes a program of State-funded grants or loans to acquire, construct or rehabilitate housing to expand the supply of housing for low-income persons who are, or would otherwise be, homeless. A homeless person is defined as an undomiciled person (whether alone or as a member of a family) who is unable to secure permanent and stable housing without special assistance, as determined by the Commissioner of OTDA. Non-profit corporations and their subsidiaries, charitable organizations, municipalities and public corporations are eligible to be funded.
This is an open-ended RFP, meaning proposals will be accepted for consideration on a continuous basis until funds are no longer available for award or until HHAC suspends or terminates the open-ended RFP.
- 2019 HHAP Notice of Funding Availability
- 2019 HHAP RFP (PDF)
- 2019 HHAP RFP (DOC)
- 2019 HHAP Application
- 2019 HHAP Existing Emergency Shelter Repairs Application
- 2019 HHAP Concept Paper Guidelines
- 2019 HHAP Existing Emergency Shelter Repairs Fact Sheet
- 2019 HHAP Application Appendix A – Design Guidelines
- 2019 HHAP Application Appendix B – Architect’s Certificate
- 2019 HHAP Architect’s Rider A
- 2019 HHAP Architect’s Rider B
- 2019 HHAP GC Rider A
- 2019 HHAP GC Conditions
- 2019 HHAP Sample Award Agreement
- 2019 HHAP Budgets
- 2019 HHAP Regulations
- OTDA-4934 – EEO Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4937 – MWBE Utilization Plan
- OTDA-4938A – Letter of Intent
- OTDA-4969 – MWBE Waiver Request Form
- OTDA-4970 – EEO Policy Statement
- OTDA-4976 – MWBE Certification of Good Faith Efforts
- SDVOB-100 – Utilization Plan
- SDVOB-200 – Waiver Form
- 2019 HHAP Questions and Answers
- 2018 Procurement:
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.