Refugee Medical Screening and Immunization Program (RMS) RFA
- Issue Date:
- 05/13/2019, updated 5/21/19
The Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) is issuing this Request for Applications (RFA) to provide initial medical screening and immunization services to newly arriving refugees and other eligible persons.
- 2019 RMS RFA (PDF)
- Attachment A - ORR’s Domestic Medical Screening Guidelines Checklist
- Attachment B – Refugee Health Screener-15
- Attachment C – NYC Refugee Medical Screening Form
- Attachment D – RMS Client Roster
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest of Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.