2015 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 15-ADM-01 State Supplement Program (SSP) Recovery of Equivalent Benefits (REB) Policy and Procedures
Information Letters (INF)
- 15-INF-05 Revised LDSS-3938 and LDSS-3938 NYC: “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Application Expedited Processing Summary Sheet”
- 15-INF-04 Digest of Laws of 2014 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 15-INF-03 Personal Needs Allowance (PNA) in Non-Medical and Medical
- 15-INF-03 Attachment 1 – Personal Needs Allowance in Non-Medical Facilities Chart
- 15-INF-03 Attachment 2 – Personal Needs Allowance in Medical Facilities Chart
- 15-INF-03 Attachment 3 – Personal Needs Allowance in Non-Medical Facility Descriptions
- 15-INF-03 Attachment 4 – Certifying State Agency and Funding Source Definitions
- 15-INF-02 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 15-INF-01 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2014
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.