2016 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 16-ADM-01 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment Codes
Information Letters (INF)
- 16-INF-03 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 16-INF-02 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2015
- 16-INF-01 Temporary Housing Assistance (THA) for Sex Offenders-Updated Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Contact Lists
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 16-LCM-02 Establishing a Social Media Access Policy for Social Services Districts
- 16-LCM-01 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) Dependent Care Requests for FFY 2015
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.