2016 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 16-ADM-04 Temporary Assistance Budgeting: 2016 Earned Income Disregard and Poverty Level Test
- 16-ADM-03 Procedure for requesting Approval of Local Equivalent Forms
- 16-ADM-02 Refugee Cash and Medical Assistance Programs (RCA and RMA)
- 16-ADM-01 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment Codes
Information Letters (INF)
- 16-INF-07 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Revised Publications-2016
- 16-INF-06 Local District Security Provisions for Hearing Officers
- 16-INF-05 Revised LDSS-3668: “Shelter Verification” Form
- 16-INF-04 Digest of Laws of 2015 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 16-INF-03 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 16-INF-02 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2015
- 16-INF-01 Temporary Housing Assistance (THA) for Sex Offenders-Updated Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Contact Lists
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 16-LCM-05-T 2015-2016 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Cooling Assistance Component (CAC)
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 1 – LDSS-4992 HEAP Cooling Assistance Application
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 2 – LDSS-2642 Documentation Requirements
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 3 – Scratchpad Cooling Assistance ABEL Budget
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 4 – LDSS-4993 HEAP Cooling Assistance Notice of Eligibility Decision
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 5 – LDSS-5044 Cooling Assistance Services Invoice
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 6 – LDSS-5043 HEAP Vendor Refund Forms
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 7 – HEAP Pending Case Report
- 16-LCM-05-T Attachment 8 – 2015-16 Cooling Administrative Allocations
- 16-LCM-05 2015-2016 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Cooling Assistance Component (CAC)
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 1 – LDSS-4992 HEAP Cooling Assistance Application
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 2 – Scratchpad Cooling Assistance ABEL Budget
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 3 – LDSS-4993 HEAP Cooling Assistance Notice of Eligibility Decision
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 4 – LDSS-5044 HEAP Cooling Assistance Services Invoice
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 5 – HEAP Pending Case Report
- 16-LCM-05 Attachment 6 – 2016 HEAP Cooling Administrative Allocations
- 16-LCM-04 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) Allocations – FFY 2016
- 16-LCM-03 Revisions to the LDSS-4725: TANF Services Application/Certification Review Form; the LDSS-4726: TANF Services Application/Certification; and the LDSS-4770: TANF Youth Services Application
- 16-LCM-02 Establishing a Social Media Access Policy for Social Services Districts
- 16-LCM-01 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) Dependent Care Requests for FFY 2015
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.