2017 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
Information Letters (INF)
- 17-INF-06 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 17-INF-05 Digest of Laws of 2016 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 17-INF-04 Temporary Housing Assistance (THA) for Sex Offenders – Updated Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Contact Lists
- 17-INF-03 Revised LDSS-4902 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Standard Utility Allowance (SUA) Table
- 17-INF-02 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2016
- 17-INF-01 Personal Needs Allowances (PNA) in Non-Medical and Medical Facilities Desk Aid
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.