2018 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 18-ADM-01 Integrated Eligibility System (IES) Quick Win: Enhanced Social Security Number Validation Procedures for Applicants
Information Letters (INF)
- 18-INF-04 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 18-INF-03 Digest of Laws of 2017 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 18-INF-02 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2017
- 18-INF-01 Temporary Housing Assistance (THA) for Sex Offenders – Updated Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Contact Lists
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 18-LCM-04 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E & T) Dependent Care Requests for FFY 2017
- 18-LCM-03 2017-18 Home Energy Assistance Program Administrative Allocations and Program Allocations
- 18-LCM-02 Questions and Answers Regarding 17-ADM-08 “Background Investigations of Employees with Access to Federal Tax Information”
- 18-LCM-02 Attachment 1 - Division of Child Support Services Questions and Answers regarding 17-ADM-08
- 18-LCM-02 Attachment 2 - DCJS Request for Access to Criminal History Record Information
- 18-LCM-02 Attachment 3 - Checklist: Review of District Policy to Implement Background Checks for Applicants for Jobs Requiring Access to FTI
- 18-LCM-01 OTDA Contract with Medical Providers for Consultative Medical and Psychological Examinations and Intelligence Assessments
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment A - Approved Contractors/Service Locations
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment B - Division of Disability Determinations (DDD) Statewide CE Fee Schedule/Provider Fee Schedule
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment C - Statement of Work Template
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment D - Revenue Intercept Template
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment E - Consultative Examination Appointment Letter Template
- 18-LCM-01 Attachment F - Consultative Examination Quarterly Report
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.