2019 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 19-ADM-03 Homeless Services Plan and Outcome Reporting
- 19-ADM-02 Change Authorized by Chapter 275 of the Laws of the 2017 Regarding Financial Literacy Instruction
- 19-ADM-01 Changes to Conciliation and Sanction Procedures for Noncompliance with Temporary Assistance Employment Requirements in New York City
Information Letters (INF)
- 19-INF-03 Change in Internal Revenue Service mileage Rates for 2019
- 19-INF-02 Temporary Housing Assistance (THA) for Sex Offenders – Updated Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Contact Lists
- 19-INF-01 Digest of Laws of 2018 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 19-LCM-03 Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- 19-LCM-02 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) Dependent Care Funding Requests for FFY 2018
- 19-LCM-01 2018-2019 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Administrative Allocations and Program Allocations
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.