Less than Truckload Shipping throughout New York IFB
- Issue Date:
- 9/30/16, updated 11/10/16
OTDA intends to procure the services of a Contractor to provide shipping services for forms and publications to local district offices throughout New York State, as well as office supplies and equipment to OTDA's internal State office locations.
OTDA oversees a number of programs, which are implemented on the local level by county social services offices. It is OTDA's responsibility to supply these local offices with necessary quantities of the current program forms and publications, most of which are updated or reordered several times throughout the year. Timely shipment of these forms and publications is critical to continued effective operations of OTDA's programs.
Ensuring these services require the assistance of a Contractor, who will provide Less than Truckload Shipping Services throughout New York State. The Agreement will commence on June 15, 2017 for a term of five (5) years upon approval by the Office of the State Comptroller.
Offerors must be able to perform all of the work included in APPENDIX W (Scope of Work) throughout the Contract Term. Only one Contract will be awarded to a single Offeror for the provisions of all items described in this IFB.
OTDA will convene a MANDATORY Offeror’s Conference at OTDA, 93 Broadway in Menands, New York, at the time and date specified in SECTION 2, (Calendar of Events). Parties interested in attending the Offerors’ Conference should submit their request to attend by email to email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. E.T, at least five (5) calendar days prior to the date of the Offeror’s Conference as specified in SECTION 2, (Calendar of Events).
- Less than Truckload Shipping IFB (pdf)
- Less than Truckload Shipping IFB (doc)
- NYS Delivery Region Map
- Appendix A
- Appendix E
- Appendix I
- Appendix P
- Appendix R
- Appendix W
- Appendix Y
- Appendix Z
- Attachment A Certified Statements
- OTDA-4934-Proposer’s EEO Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4937–Proposer’s MWBE Utilization Plan
- OTDA-4938-Letter of Intent
- OTDA-4960-Bid Solicitation Letter
- OTDA-4968–MWBE Subcontract Quarterly Compliance Report
- OTDA-4969-MWBE Waiver Request Form (If applicable)
- OTDA-4970-MWBE EEO Policy Statement
- OTDA-4971-MWBE EEO Workforce Employment Utilization Report
- OTDA-4976-MWBE Certification of Good Faith Efforts
- Commercial Trucking Historical Data
- Questions and Answers
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.