Less than Truckload Shipping Throughout New York State
- Issue Date:
- 3/7/16, updated 3/18/16
The New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) intends to procure the services of a Contractor to provide shipping services for forms and publications to local district offices throughout New York State and office supplies and equipment to OTDA's internal State office locations, pursuant to its discretionary purchasing authority under State Finance Law §163. This procurement opportunity is limited to New York small business as defined in State Finance law §163(6) and businesses certified pursuant to Article 15-A of the New York State Executive Law.
OTDA oversees a number of programs, which are implemented on the local level by county social services offices. It is OTDA's responsibility to supply these local offices with necessary quantities of the correct program forms and publications, most of which are updated or reordered several times throughout the year. Timely shipment of these forms and publications is critical to continued effective operations of OTDA's programs.
Ensuring these services require the assistance of a Contractor, who will provide shipping services throughout New York State.
Contract Term to be three (3) years from date of approval by the Office of the State Comptroller or June 16, 2016, whichever is later with two (2) optional one year renewals.
Due Date/Time for Bids: March 29, 2016 3:00pm.
Written questions may be submitted as outlined through March 14, 2016.
Answers will be made available on or about March 18, 2016.
Opportunity Type: Discretionary procurement between $50,000 and $200,000.
- Less than trucking Scope of Work
- Draft Contract
- NYS Regions
- Appendix A
- Appendix D
- Appendix Y
- Appendix Z
- Appendix E
- OTDA-4934-Proposer's EEO Staffing Plan
- OTDA-4937–Proposer's MWBE Utilization Plan
- OTDA-4968–MWBE Subcontract Quarterly Compliance Report
- OTDA-4969-MWBE Waiver Request Form (If applicable)
- OTDA-4971-MWBE EEO Workforce Employment Utilization Report
- OTDA-4970-EEO Policy Statement
- OTDA-4976-MWBE Certification of Good Faith Efforts
- OTDA-4200 In Contract Performance
- MacBride Fair Employment Principle
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror's ID Form
- Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire
- Offeror Disclosure of Non-Responsibility Determinations
- Certification of Drug-Free Workplace Requirements
- Security, Nondisclosure, Confidentiality and Press Release Agreement
- Supplier Identification Form
- Procurement Lobbying Act SFL139-j and k
- ST-220 CA Sales and Compensating Use Tax Certification
- ST-220 TD Contractor Certification
- Questions and Answers
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.