Targeted Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Outreach II (TSNAP) RFP
- Issue Date:
- 2/8/16, updated 4/19/16
The purpose of the T-SNAP Outreach RFP is to secure the services of eligible organizations to develop and implement innovative ways to connect potentially eligible individuals with SNAP benefits. Although in the past few years the SNAP Program has experienced significant growth in participation, some categories of low-income people who are eligible for the SNAP program do not participate and thus forgo nutrition assistance that could stretch their food dollars at the grocery store. This RFP also seeks outreach to geographic areas of the State that have not previously been served with SNAP Outreach activities or which are underserved. The goals of SNAP Outreach are to help people make an informed decision about whether to apply for the program, and ultimately to increase participation by eligible individuals and families. Findings show that, in addition to the general low-income audience, there are distinct groups that are significantly under-represented in accessing SNAP benefits. This outreach RFP is focused particularly on reaching the newly unemployed, working poor, elderly, legal immigrants, and those who do not apply for the program because they believe that they are likely to receive only a small monthly allotment.
To Apply for this opportunity, please go to:
At the top of this page, click Grants Gateway Login and login to your account. Search "Available Opportunities" and look for the grant opportunity name listed above. If you are already logged in, click on "Apply for Grant Opportunity".
- 2016 TSNAP RFP
- 2016 TSNAP Sample Contract
- 2016 TSNAP Contract Reporter
- Questions and Answers
- Attachment 1 Notice of Intent to Bid
- Attachment 2 Department of Social Services Letter of Support
- Attachment 3 Local and Federal Funding Attestation form
- Attachment 4 Contractor and Subcontractor Background Questionnaire
- Attachment 5 Equal Employment Opportunity Staffing Plan
- Attachment 6 Minority Women Owned Business EEO Policy Statement
- Attachment 7 Subcontractor and Supplier Identification Form
- Attachment 8 Agency Agreement
- Attachment 9 Federal SNAP Outreach Budget Summary Detail
- Attachment 10 Federal SNAP Outreach Budget Narrative
- Attachment 11 Federal SNAP Outreach Funds Staffing Detail
- Attachment 12 Federal SNAP Outreach Staffing Narrative
- Attachment 13 Federal SNAP Outreach Project Description Form
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.