Services to Older Refugees Program (SORP) RFP
- Issue Date:
- 05/28/2019, updated 06/17/19
The Bureau of Refugee Services (BRS) of the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), issues this RFP to solicit applications from qualified applicants. The purpose of the Services to Older Refugees Program (SORP) is to provide activities that support integration and wellness for older refugees, including gaining access to mainstream services within their respective communities so that they may live independently for a longer period of time.
- 2019 SORP RFP (PDF)
- 2019 SORP Questions and Answers
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest of Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.