Solutions to End Homelessness Program (STEHP) RFP
- Issue Date:
- 04/25/2019, updated 5/29/19
The New York State (NYS) Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) announces a funding opportunity for units of local government, local social services districts, tribal organizations and nonprofit corporations under the Solutions to End Homelessness Program (STEHP) funded through the Emergency Solutions Grants program (ESG) available through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and New York State homeless assistance funds. STEHP funding is intended to enhance and support the quality and quantity of facilities and services needed to address the needs of homeless individuals and families, and those households at risk of homelessness in New York State.
- 2019 STEHP RFP
- 2019 STEHP Questions and Answers
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest of Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.