Alternate Format Mailing Services IFB
- Issue Date:
- 10/23/2020, updated 07/22/21
The Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) is responsible for oversight of assistance programs in New York State that are administered by the 58 Social Services Districts including New York City. OTDA’s functions include: Providing temporary cash assistance; assistance in paying for food; heating assistance; homeless housing and services programs; fair hearings and providing benefits to some of New York State’s most vulnerable populations.
The administration of these programs requires the use of forms and associated documents designed to collect information from individuals to determine eligibility. Additionally, a variety of letters and notices are system generated to make households aware of program requirements, any changes in their benefits and appeal rights and decisions. These forms, documents and notices are mailed throughout the year.
The purpose of this IFB is to establish a contract with one vendor for the timely conversion and delivery of standard Dynamic Notices and Static Documents to Alternate Formats. Alternate formats include: 18-point font, audio file, data file, and Braille.
- Notice to Bidders
- 2020 Alternate Format Mailing Services IFB
- 2020 Alternate Format Mailing Services Q and A
- Appendix A – Standard Clauses for NYS Contracts
- Appendix B – OTDA Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B-1 – OTDA Security and Confidentiality Terms
- Appendix C – Certified Statements
- Appendix E – Administrative Forms
- Appendix F – Glossary
- Appendix I – Insurance Requirements
- Appendix N – Post Award Forms
- Appendix P – Financial Proposal
- Appendix T – Draft Agreement
- Appendix W – Scope of Work
- Appendix Y – SDVOB Participation Requirements
- Appendix Z – MWBE Participation and Reporting Requirements
- Exhibit 1A – Sample Dynamic Notice
- Exhibit 1B – Sample High Complexity Dynamic Notice
- Exhibit 2 – Sample Static Documents
- Exhibit 3 –Sample Interpreter Services Cover Sheet
Disclaimer: Several of these files are very large and may take an extended period of time to download.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.