Language Services RFP
- Issue Date:
- 11/03/2020, updated 12/22/20
Through this Request for Proposals (RFP), OTDA of the State of New York is seeking competitive proposals from qualified vendors to provide Language Services.
The purpose of this RFP is to contract with one qualified vendor to perform both Primary and Secondary Services as described below.
Primary Services are defined as:
- Non-machine translation and/or machine aided human translation of written documents (including forms, notices, public information materials, correspondence, web pages, etc.);
- Desktop publishing of translated materials in a variety of electronic formats; and
- Provision of documents in an accessible format.
Secondary Services are defined as:
- Editing/proofreading materials previously translated;
- Interpretation, either on-site in various locations across the state or via telephone or video;
- Narration in languages other than English for public information materials;
- Document review/evaluation; and
- Document update.
- 2020 Language Services RFP
- 2020 Language Services Q and A
- Appendix A – Standard Clauses for New York State Contracts
- Appendix B – Terms and Conditions
- Appendix B-1 – Security and Confidentiality Terms
- Appendix C – Certified Statements
- Appendix D – Diversity Practice Questionnaire
- Appendix E – Administrative Forms
- Appendix F – Glossary
- Appendix I – Insurance Requirements
- Appendix N – Post-Award Forms
- Appendix O – Offeror Experience
- Appendix P – Financial Proposal (Updated 12/22/2020)
- Appendix S – Sample Translation 1
- Appendix S – Sample Translation 2
- Appendix T – Draft Agreement
- Appendix W – Scope of Work
- Appendix Y – SDVOB Participation Requirements
- Appendix Z – MWBE Participation Requirements
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.