Refugee and Immigrant Student Welcome Program RFP
- Issue Date:
- 05/05/2021, updated 05/28/2021
The Bureau of Refugee Services (BRS) of the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), issues this Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit applications from qualified applicants. The purpose of this RFP is to fund school districts with increased refugee and immigrant populations, including unaccompanied minor students.
Funds should be used for activities including, but not limited to: expanded community school activities, the provision of school supplies to incoming students, training opportunities for staff on trauma and cultural sensitivity, employment of counselors and psychologists, and parental and family engagement and support.
- 2021 Refugee and Immigrant Student Welcome Program RFP Q and A
- 2021 Refugee and Immigrant Student Welcome Program RFP
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest or Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.