OTDA Home About OTDA
The Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) is responsible for supervising programs that provide assistance and support to eligible families and individuals.
OTDA’s functions include: Providing temporary cash assistance; providing assistance in paying for food; providing heating assistance; overseeing New York State’s child support enforcement program; determining certain aspects of eligibility for Social Security Disability benefits; supervising homeless housing and services programs; and providing assistance to certain immigrant populations.
- OTDA Mission
- Executive Deputy Commissioner’s Biography
- Overview of Organization
- Executive Office - Sharon Devine, Executive Deputy Commissioner
- Center for Child Well-Being - Deputy Commissioner, Eileen Stack
- Center for Employment and Economic Supports - Deputy Commissioner, Phyllis Morris
- Center for Specialized Services - Deputy Commissioner, Linda L. Glassman
- Division of Operations and Program Support - Deputy Commissioner, Wilma Brown Phillips
- Press Releases - OTDA in the News
- Job Opportunities - Employment Opportunities at OTDA
- Contact OTDA - Information about where OTDA offices are located and how to contact us
- Language Assistance Services - Information on free language assistance services