The New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) is a recognized national leader in the field of Human Services and innovative social welfare programs. The Office must continually review and revise its methods of providing assistance in order to meet the fiscal and social challenges of the next century. As such, we seek individuals who will exercise vision and creativity in shaping the future of the services provided to residents of our State.
New York State government has been recognized as one of the best public corporations in the United States because of its progressive and rewarding work environment. Typical benefits include health insurance, dental, vision and prescription drug plans, paid vacation time, paid sick leave, paid personal leave, retirement plans and training and professional opportunities.
The job opportunity notices contained in this site include specific information about positions in this agency only. View instructions for applying to these current positions.
- Administrative Assistant in Albany, closes 12/25/17
- Office Assistant 1 (Spanish Language) in Albany, closes 12/25/17
- Office Assistant 1 in Albany, closes 12/25/17
- Office Assistant 2 in Albany, closes 12/25/17
- Program Research Specialist 4 in Albany, closes 12/24/17
- Secretary 1 in Albany, closes 12/23/17
- Legal Affairs Specialist 1 (Spanish Language) in Brooklyn, closes 12/16/17
- Senior Accountant or Accountant Trainee 1 in Harlem, closes 12/24/17
- Disability Review Physician Specialist in Various, closes 03/31/18
Positions described herein require specific minimum qualifications. Only candidates who meet these qualifications at the time of application will be considered for a position.