Saturday, August 18, 2018 Scheduled eFax Maintenance

Due to scheduled maintenance to fax servers between 7:00 am and 8:30 am, you may experience a busy signal when attempting to fax to the Office of Administrative Hearings.

Last updated: August 17, 2018 at 4:30 PM

Contract & Grant Opportunities

OTDA Home Contract & Grant Opportunities Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of bid/funding opportunities does OTDA provide?

OTDA uses contracts to provide needed programmatic services, information systems support and a variety of business services. Programmatic services provided include Child Support, Disability Determinations, Homeless Housing, Refugee and Immigrant Assistance and Transitional Support.

How do I apply for funding or bid on OTDA contracts?

You need to obtain a copy of the applicable Request for Proposals (RFP) or Invitation for Bids (IFB) and submit a response as required by the bid document.

Back to Top