Listed by: Title of Procurement/Bid and (approximate date of release)
- Operational Support for AIDS Housing RFP (3/14/2018) Updated 4/10/2018
- Common Benefit Identification Card (CBIC) RFP (3/28/2018)
- Operational Support for AIDS Housing RFP (3/14/2018)
- Forms Printing, Assembly and Delivery IFB (1/24/2018) Updated 3/14/2018
- HIV Employment Initiative (HEI) RFP (1/22/2018) Updated 2/14/2018
- Response to Human Trafficking Program (RHTP) (11/29/2017) Updated 1/2/2018
- New York State Supportive Housing Program (NYSSHP) RFP (9/25/2017) Updated 10/20/2017
- Syracuse, Binghamton, Poughkeepsie Consultative Examination (9/8/2017) Updated 10/13/2017
- Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (6/6/2017) Updated 10/5/2017
- Temporary Operator for Emergency Shelters Request for Qualifications (RFQ) (3/28/2017) Updated 6/29/2017
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI) (6/05/2017)
- 2016 HHAC Technical Assistance Request for Qualifications (11/24/2015) Updated 1/18/2017
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative Inter-Agency Service and Operating Funding Opportunity (6/2/2016)
OTDA Restricted Periods
Information on a “Restricted Period” during which certain types of communications may only be made to an OTDA “Designated Agency Contact” along with additional information on the procurement lobbying requirements is available at The OGS Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying (ACPL) website located at http://www.ogs.ny.gov/aboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil.html.
Restricted Period Start Date - The period of time commencing with the earliest written notice, advertisement or solicitation of a request for proposal, invitation for bids, or solicitation of proposals, or any other method for soliciting a response from vendors intending to result in a procurement contract with OTDA and ending with the final contract award and approval by OTDA and, where applicable, the state comptroller.
OTDA Designated Agency Contact - The person or persons designated by OTDA pursuant to State Finance Law 139-j to receive attempts to influence from vendors relative to an OTDA governmental procurement during the restricted period of such OTDA governmental procurement. OTDAs Designated Agency Contact is Christine Irvine (518)486-6352.
OTDA Solicitation Primary Contact - The OTDA Solicitation Contact (SC) is an OTDA employee, other than the Designated Agency Contact (DC), who is identified in the solicitation document. In procurement documents, this position is also known as the designated contact.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.