Listed by: Title of Procurement/Bid and (approximate date of release)
- Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (6/6/17) Updated 7/14/2017
- Automated Finger Imaging System RFP (12/15/2016) Updated 7/7/2017
- Temporary Operator for Emergency Shelters Request for Qualifications (RFQ) (3/28/2017) Updated 6/29/2017
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative (ESSHI) (06/05/2017)
- Field Source Medical Evidence of Record (MER) RFP (05/01/2017) Updated 6/5/2017
- Income Verification IFB (2/27/2017) Updated 3/20/2017
- Targeted Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (TSNAP) Outreach III (1/12/2017) Updated 2/2/2017
- 2016 HHAC Technical Assistance Request for Qualifications (11/24/2015) Updated 1/18/2017
- Less than Truckload Shipping throughout New York IFB (9/30/2016) Updated 11/10/2016
- Capital District Consultative Examination (9/14/2016) Updated 10/26/2016
- Client Notices Envelope Supplier Services IFB (7/13/2016) Updated 8/2/2016
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training Venture IV (6/7/2016) Updated 7/21/2016
- Consultative Examination Buffalo Rochester Utica (6/16/2016) Updated 7/13/2016
- Empire State Supportive Housing Initiative Inter-Agency Service and Operating Funding Opportunity (6/2/2016)
- Targeted Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Outreach II (TSNAP) RFP (2/8/2016) Updated 4/19/2016
- Mohawk Valley Employer Resource Network (MVERN) RFP (4/13/2016)
- Services to Older Refugees Program RFP (4/06/2016) Updated 5/13/2016
- Disability Advocacy Program (DAP) RFP (3/21/2016)
- Consultative Medical Examinations for Local Social Services Districts (3/14/2016) Updated 6/9/2016
- Less than Truckload Shipping Throughout New York State (3/7/2016) Updated 3/18/2016
- Mohawk Valley Wheels for Work (WFW) RFP (2/8/2016) Updated 3/7/2016
- Services to Cuban/Haitian Entrants Program (CH) RFP (2/5/2016) Updated 2/22/2016
- 2015 Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (5/1/2015) Updated 1/18/2017
OTDA Restricted Periods
Information on a “Restricted Period” during which certain types of communications may only be made to an OTDA “Designated Agency Contact” along with additional information on the procurement lobbying requirements is available at The OGS Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying (ACPL) website located at http://www.ogs.ny.gov/aboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil.html.
Restricted Period Start Date - The period of time commencing with the earliest written notice, advertisement or solicitation of a request for proposal, invitation for bids, or solicitation of proposals, or any other method for soliciting a response from vendors intending to result in a procurement contract with OTDA and ending with the final contract award and approval by OTDA and, where applicable, the state comptroller.
OTDA Designated Agency Contact - The person or persons designated by OTDA pursuant to State Finance Law 139-j to receive attempts to influence from vendors relative to an OTDA governmental procurement during the restricted period of such OTDA governmental procurement. OTDAs Designated Agency Contact is Christine Irvine (518)486-6352.
OTDA Solicitation Primary Contact - The OTDA Solicitation Contact (SC) is an OTDA employee, other than the Designated Agency Contact (DC), who is identified in the solicitation document. In procurement documents, this position is also known as the designated contact.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.