SNAP COVID-19 Information
Information on the Supplemental Emergency Allotment (EA) of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits for households.
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Food Benefits
Answers to many commonly asked questions about the P-EBT food benefits for New York State residents.
Group 2/Children Enrolled in Medicaid
- P-EBT Food Benefits Letter to Parents of Eligible Children Who are Enrolled in Medicaid
- Creating a Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) Food Benefit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for a NYS Medicaid Common Benefit Identification Card (CBIC)
- Activating a NYS Medicaid Card for P-EBT Food Benefits video
Group 3/All Other Eligible Children
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Emergency Allotment of SNAP Benefits
Answers to many commonly asked questions about the Supplemental Emergency Allotment of SNAP Benefits.
- Notice to All Recipients of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) will automatically issue an Emergency supplemental SNAP benefit to households not already receiving the maximum benefit.