OTDA Home Contract & Grant Opportunities
Contract & Grant Opportunities
These pages contain information about procurement and funding opportunities provided by the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA). All procurements and funding decisions are made in accordance with applicable State Finance Law and/or Federal Regulations. Bids are requested as needed to address programmatic and operational needs of OTDA. Specific funding and bid opportunities are contained on the Procurement/Bid Opportunities page.
The links in this section may not contain every bidding/funding opportunity provided by OTDA. Additional bid/funding opportunities can be found through the New York State Office of General Services, New York State Contract Reporter, the New York State Register, and the NYS Grants Gateway.
- Procurement Bid Opportunities
- List of present and past solicitations and procurement-bid opportunities.
- Procurement Bid Results
- List of bid opening results and contracts that have been awarded for all solicitations and procurement–bid opportunities.
- Nonprofit Contract Appeal Process
- OTDA Procedure for Nonprofit appeals of bid specifications and proposed awards.
- Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE)
- Information on OTDA’s MWBE Program.
- Qualified Personal Service Contracts
- OTDA agency contracts which meet the requirements established by the Governor’s policy and in accordance with the Freedom of Information Law.
- Electronic Payment Requirements
- NYS requirements relating to all new contracts receiving electronic payments.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information about the OTDA and NYS bidding and procurement processes.
- State Contracts
- Search for contracts that OTDA has with businesses, not-for-profit organizations and other governmental entities in effect April 1, 2012, or later. Includes both contracts approved by the Office of the State Comptroller and those that don't require approval by the Office.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.