Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention (SNAP-Ed II) RFP
- Issue Date:
- 04/17/2019, updated 5/15/19
- Please note that the solicitation schedule has been amended and all dates have been extended.
Food insecurity is an indicator for poor nutrition and poor health. Research indicates that food insecure populations are less likely to eat a healthy diet composed of vegetables and fruit and more likely to choose unhealthy foods and beverages compared to food secure populations. The SNAP-Ed program is designed to assist and encourage the SNAP recipients and persons eligible for SNAP to choose healthy diets and active lifestyles through the provision of behaviorally-focused nutrition education and obesity prevention activities.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention (SNAP-Ed II) RFP
- 2019 Questions and Answers
- Sample Contract
- SNAP-Ed II Agency Agreement
- SNAP-Ed II Federal and State Nutrition Funding Attestation Form
- SNAP-Ed II Contractor Information Form
- SNAP-Ed II Subcontractor and Supplier Identification Form
- SNAP-Ed II Direct Service Project Description
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
- Offeror’s Assurance of No Conflict of Interest or Detrimental Effect
- Offeror’s Acknowledgment of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- OTDA 4934 MWBE Staffing Plan
- OTDA 4937 MWBE Utilization Plan
- OTDA 4938 MWBE Letter of Intent
- OTDA 4970 MWBE Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
- OTDA 4976 MWBE Certification of Good Faith Efforts
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.