Listed by: Title of Procurement/Bid and (approximate date of release)
- Refugee and Immigrant Student Welcome Program RFP (04/09/2021)
- Northeast Coalition of States (NCS) Electronic Benefits Transfer RFP (09/03/2020) Updated 03/19/2021
- Federal COVID Rental Assistance Administration in New York State RFP (01/13/2021) Updated 02/18/2021
- Technical Assistance for HHAC RFQ (12/07/2020) Updated 12/23/2020
- Language Services RFP (11/03/2020) Updated 12/22/2020
- Alternate Format Mailing Services IFB (10/23/2020) Updated 12/07/2020
- Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (08/31/2020) Updated 11/09/2020
- Shelter Supplement Pilot Program RFP (04/10/2020) Updated 06/22/2020
- Nutrition Outreach and Public Education Program (NOEP) RFP (02/14/2020) Updated 03/19/2020
- 2019 Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (06/05/2019) Updated 02/06/2020
- Making A Connection Program (MAC) RFP (05/01/2019) Updated 05/29/2019
- Access and Visitation Program (AV) RFP (05/13/2019) Updated 05/29/2019
- Services to Older Refugees Program (SORP) RFP (05/28/2019) Updated 06/17/2019
- Solutions to End Homelessness Program (STEHP) RFP (04/25/2019) Updated 05/29/2019
- Making A Connection Program (MAC) RFP (05/01/2019) Updated 05/28/2019
- Refugee Medical Screening and Immunization Program (RMS) RFA (05/13/2019) Updated 05/21/2019
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Nutrition Education and Obesity Prevention (SNAP-Ed II) RFP (04/17/2019) Updated 05/15/2019
- Shelter Supplemental RFI (12/11/2018) Updated 1/04/2019
- HHAC Audit Services RFP (10/11/2018) Updated 11/06/2018
- Career Pathways III RFP (8/15/2018) Updated 9/19/2018
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS RFP (6/19/2018) Updated 7/17/2018
- Refugee Social Services Program (RSSP) RFP (5/30/2018) Updated 6/26/2018
- Emergency Needs for the Homeless (ENHP) RFP (6/1/2018) Updated 6/25/2018
- Operational Support for AIDS Housing RFP (3/14/2018) Updated 4/10/2018
- HIV Employment Initiative (HEI) RFP (1/22/2018) Updated 2/14/2018
- Response to Human Trafficking Program (RHTP) (11/29/2017) Updated 1/2/2018
- New York State Supportive Housing Program (NYSSHP) RFP (9/25/2017) Updated 10/20/2017
- 2017 Homeless Housing and Assistance Program RFP (6/6/2017) Updated 10/5/2017
- Temporary Operator for Emergency Shelters Request for Qualifications (RFQ) (3/28/2017) Updated 6/29/2017
- 2016 HHAC Technical Assistance Request for Qualifications (11/24/2015) Updated 1/18/2017
OTDA Restricted Periods
Information on a “Restricted Period” during which certain types of communications may only be made to an OTDA “Designated Agency Contact” along with additional information on the procurement lobbying requirements is available at The OGS Advisory Council on Procurement Lobbying (ACPL) website located at https://ogs.ny.gov/procurement/nys-procurement-council.
Restricted Period Start Date - The period of time commencing with the earliest written notice, advertisement or solicitation of a request for proposal, invitation for bids, or solicitation of proposals, or any other method for soliciting a response from vendors intending to result in a procurement contract with OTDA and ending with the final contract award and approval by OTDA and, where applicable, the state comptroller.
OTDA Designated Agency Contact - The person or persons designated by OTDA pursuant to State Finance Law 139-j to receive attempts to influence from vendors relative to an OTDA governmental procurement during the restricted period of such OTDA governmental procurement. OTDAs Designated Agency Contact is Jason Wilkie (518) 474-7091.
OTDA Solicitation Primary Contact - The OTDA Solicitation Contact (SC) is an OTDA employee, other than the Designated Agency Contact (DC), who is identified in the solicitation document. In procurement documents, this position is also known as the designated contact.
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.