Refugee School Impact Program RFP
- Issue Date:
- 01/05/2022 Updated 01/28/2022
The purpose of the Refugee School Impact Program (RSIP) is to promote the academic performance and successful integration of refugee youth and other eligible youth, particularly those who have recently arrived to New York State into the education system. In addition, awardees will empower families to be effective partners in the education of their children. Finally, RSIP is intended to support local school districts throughout New York State that are most heavily impacted by high numbers of eligible youth.
- Refugee School Impact Program RFP
- Refugee School Impact Program Questions and Answers
- Offeror's Acknowledgement of Understanding of Post-Employment Provisions
- Offeror's Assurance of No Conflict of Interest or Detrimental Effect
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Certification
- Executive Order 177 Certification
- Non-Collusive Bidding Certification
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.