Find a Nutritionist
Find a Nutritionist by Region:
Click on a region from the list below to learn about the SNAP-Ed provider responsible for nutrition education services in that region.
- Capital Region:
- Albany, Fulton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren, and Washington Counties
- Central New York:
- Hamilton, Herkimer, Oneida, and Oswego Counties
- Hudson Valley:
- Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, and Ulster Counties
- North Country
- Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis, and Saint Lawrence Counties
- Finger Lakes
- Cayuga, Chemung, Monroe, Livingston, Ontario, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins, Wayne, and Yates Counties
- Long Island
- Nassau, and Suffolk Counties
- New York City
- Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, and Richmond Counties
- Southern Tier
- Broome, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Madison, Onondaga, and Otsego Counties
- Western New York (north):
- Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua Genesee, Erie, Livingston, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming Counties
Find a Nutritionist by program:
- Children's Aid Society
- City Harvest
- Common Threads
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Albany Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Allegany Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Erie Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Wayne Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Onondaga Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension St. Lawrence Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Steuben Co.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Suffolk Co.
- Food Bank for New York City
- New York Common Pantry
North Country Region Nutrition Program Providers
Cornell Cooperative Extension St. Lawrence Co.
Program Contact: Cassondra Caswell
2043B State Highway 68, Canton, NY 13617-3407
Phone: 315-379-9192 ext. 235
Counties Served: Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Jefferson, Lewis, and Saint Lawrence Counties