2020 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 20-ADM-02 District/Community Partnership to Support Individuals Diagnosed with Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- 20-ADM-01 Gender Designation “X”
Information Letters (INF)
- 20-INF-01 Revisions to the LDSS-4923, LDSS-4924, LDSS-4925 and LDSS-4926
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 1 - LDSS-4923: TANF and SNA MOE Work Activities Countability Desk Guide
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 2 - LDSS-4924: SNA non-MOE Work Activities Countability Desk Guide
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 3 - LDSS-4925: Employability Code Desk Guide TANF and SNA MOE
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 4 - LDSS-4926: Employability Code Desk Guide SNA non-MOE
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.