2014 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Information Letters (INF)
- 14-INF-06 Temporary Assistance Questions and Answers
- 14-INF-05 Resource File Integration (RFI) Policy and Procedures
- 14-INF-04 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 14-INF-03 Investigative Unit Operations Plan
- 14-INF-02 Digest of Laws of 2013 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 14-INF-01 Revision to LDSS 4418 Acknowledgement of Paternity Form
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 14-LCM-02 WMS Audit Tool
- 14-LCM-01 Eligibility Determination and Claiming of EAF Benefits
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.