2014 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts (LSSD) and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 14-ADM-05 Automated Information Exchange Agreement between OTDA, OCFS, DOH and DOL-Unemployment Insurance Benefit Information
- 14-ADM-04 Employment and Resource Exemption Changes authorized by Chapter 58 of the Laws of 2014
- 14-ADM-03 2014-15 Flexible Fund for Family Services (FFFS)
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 1 – FFFS 2014-15 District Allocations
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 2 – FFFS 2014-15 Plan Application
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 3 – FFFS 2014-15 Plan Instructions
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 4 – 2014-15 Child Welfare Thresholds
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 5 – FFFS Desk Reference Guide
- 14-ADM-03 Attachment 6 – Grandfathered COPS FFFS Dedications
- 14-ADM-02 The Use, Capture and Reporting of SSD's Representative's Signature on Interim Assistance Reimbursement (IAR) Authorizations.
- 14-ADM-01 Temporary Assistance Budgeting: 2014 Earned Income Disregard and Poverty Level Test
Information Letters (INF)
- 14-INF-08 Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
- 14-INF-08 Attachment 1 - 2014 USDA SFSP Hotline Poster in English
- 14-INF-08 Attachment 2 - 2014 USDA SFSP Hotline Poster in English customizable
- 14-INF-08 Attachment 3 - 2014 USDA SFSP Hotline Poster in Spanish
- 14-INF-08 Attachment 4 - 2014 USDA SFSP Hotline Poster in Spanish customizable
- 14-INF-08 Attachment 5 - 2014 SED SFSP Outreach Order Form
- 14-INF-07 Personal Needs Allowance (PNA) in Non-Medical and Medical Facilities Desk Aid
- 14-INF-07 Attachment 1 – Personal Needs Allowance in Non-Medical Facilities Chart
- 14-INF-07 Attachment 2 – Personal Needs Allowance in Medical Facilities Chart
- 14-INF-07 Attachment 3 – Personal Needs Allowance in Non-Medical Facility Descriptions
- 14-INF-07 Attachment 4 – Certifying State Agency and Funding Source Definitions
- 14-INF-06 Temporary Assistance Questions and Answers
- 14-INF-05 Resource File Integration (RFI) Policy and Procedures
- 14-INF-04 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates
- 14-INF-03 Investigative Unit Operations Plan
- 14-INF-02 Digest of Laws of 2013 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 14-INF-01 Revision to LDSS 4418 Acknowledgement of Paternity Form
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 14-LCM-08 Quarterly Fraud Report
- 14-LCM-07 New York State Summer Youth Employment Program Allocations
- 14-LCM-06 Submission of TANF Claims/FFFS Plans
- 14-LCM-05 Child Support Incentives - Federal Fiscal Years 2012 and 2014
- 14-LCM-04 Flexible Fund for Family Services (FFFS) 2014-2015 Allocations and Child Welfare Services Thresholds
- 14-LCM-03 2013-2014 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Cooling Assistance Component (CAC)
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 1 - LDSS-4992 HEAP Cooling Assistance Application (Short Form)
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 2 - LDSS-2642 Documentation Requirements
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 3 - Sample Scratchpad HEAP Cooling Assistance ABEL Budget
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 4 - LDSS-4993 HEAP CAC Notice of Eligibility Decision
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 5 - Cooling Assistance Services Checklist-Customer Confirmation-Invoice
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 6 - HEAP Vendor Agreement Cooling Assistance Services Component
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 7 - HEAP Vendor Refund Form
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 8 - Vendor Cooling Assistance Services Conference Call Schedule
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 9 - 2013-14 HEAP Denied Applicant Report
- 14-LCM-03 Attachment 10 - 2014 Cooling Administrative Allocations
- 14-LCM-02 WMS Audit Tool
- 14-LCM-01 Eligibility Determination and Claiming of EAF Benefits
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
This page contains links to Excel documents. Download Excel Viewer to view these documents.
This page contains links to Word documents. Download Word Viewer to view these documents.