Shelter Oversight and Compliance

OTDA Home Programs & Services Shelter Oversight and Compliance If You are Homeless

If You are Homeless

If you are currently homeless or at-risk of homelessness please contact your local Department of Social Services.

If you are located in New York City (NYC), please call 311 or visit the NYC Department of Homeless Services (DHS) where there is information on intake centers, prevention programs, etc.

Back to Top