Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)

OTDA Home Programs & Services Emergency Rental Assistance Program Help Applying for ERAP

Help Applying for ERAP

Social services districts and community-based organizations in each locality are helping us get the word out about ERAP and can assist both tenants and landlords in completing applications. They also can provide internet access, assist with uploading documentation, and answer other questions that you might have.

Broome County Providers

Broome County Department of Social Services

36-42 Main Street
Binghamton, NY 13905
Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-901-2180
Website: https://www.gobroomecounty.com/dss

United Way

Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-901-2180

Back to Top