2020 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 20-ADM-07 Elimination Of Automated Finger Imaging System (AFIS) and Photo Imaging Requirements for Purposes of Public Assistance (PA)
- 20-ADM-06 Temporary Assistance Budgeting: 2020 Earned Income Disregard and Poverty Level Income Test
- 20-ADM-05 Requirement to Make Information Available to Nonparent Caregivers Relating to Available Services and Assistance Program
- 20-ADM-04 Implementation of Phase2 of the NYDocSubmit Mobile Application and On-Site Imaging Worker Portal
- 20-ADM-03 Providing Services to Transgender, Gender Nonconforming, and Non-Binary People Experiencing Homelessness
- 20-ADM-02 District/Community Partnership to Support Individuals Diagnosed with Acquired Immune Deficiency (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- 20-ADM-01 Gender Designation “X”
Information Letters (INF)
- 20-INF-09 COVID-19 and Refugee Cash Assistance Eligibility Period Extension
- 20-INF-08 Revisions of the Utility Related Action Form
- 20-INF-07 Exemption from Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD) Requirements for Individuals who are Obviously Unfit for Employment
- 20-INF-06 Digest of Laws of 2019 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 20-INF-05 Release of a New Manual Notice of Intent : LDSS-4004A NYC and Revisions to LDSS-4004A and LDSS-4004B
- 20-INF-04 Language Identification Tool (LDSS 5070-A, B and C) and District Language Access Resources Page
- 20-INF-03 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2019
- 20-INF-02 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates for 2020
- 20-INF-01 Revisions to the LDSS-4923, LDSS-4924, LDSS-4925 and LDSS-4926
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 1 - LDSS-4923: TANF and SNA MOE Work Activities Countability Desk Guide
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 2 - LDSS-4924: SNA non-MOE Work Activities Countability Desk Guide
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 3 - LDSS-4925: Employability Code Desk Guide TANF and SNA MOE
- 20-INF-01 Attachment 4 - LDSS-4926: Employability Code Desk Guide SNA non-MOE
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 20-LCM-06 Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Application
- 20-LCM-05 2020 New York State Summer Youth Employment Program Allocations
- 20-LCM-04 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training (SNAP E&T) Dependent Care Funds for FFY 2019
- 20-LCM-03 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Revised Civil/Human Rights Complaint Procedures
- 20-LCM-02 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Administrative Allocations and Program Allocations
- 20-LCM-01 FFY 2020 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment and Training (E&T) Allocations
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.