2022 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 22-ADM-04 Menstrual Products
- 22-ADM-03 Refugee Cash and Medical Assistance Programs (RCA and RMA)
- 22-ADM-02 Determining Willfulness and Good Cause for Noncompliance with Employment Requirements
- 22-ADM-01 Oral and Written Requirement to Inform SNAP Applicants and Recipients of SNAP Work Rules
Information Letters (INF)
- 22-INF-06 Release of Revised IRS Office of Safeguards Publication 1075
- 22-INF-05 Digest of Laws of 2021 and Chapter Amendments of 2022 Relating to Programs of the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- 22-INF-04 Release of Revised Temporary Assistance and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment Policy Manual
- 22-INF-03 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates for 2022
- 22-INF-02 Information Regarding the Federal Affordable Connectivity Program
- 22-INF-01 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits for Tax Year 2021
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 22-LCM-07 Pandemic Emergency Assistance Program (PEAF) Family Pandemic Payments
- 22-LCM-06 2021-2022 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Administrative Allocations
- 22-LCM-05 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Administrative Funding under the American Rescue Plan (ARP)
- 22-LCM-04 SNAP Public Charge Policy Outreach
- 22-LCM-03-T FFY 2022 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training Allocations
- 22-LCM-03 FFY 2022 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training Allocations
- 22-LCM-02 Implementation of Administrative Directive 21-ADM-08 - Questions and Answers
- 22-LCM-01 Pandemic Emergency Assistance Program (PEAF)
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.