OTDA Home Laws & Policies 2023 Policy Directives
2023 Policy Directives
Policy Directives are issued by OTDA to keep local social services districts and other interested parties informed about current program policy and procedures, and other significant information impacting OTDA programs.
Administrative Directives (ADM) are designed to advise local social services districts of policy and procedures, which must be followed in the administration of programs.
Information Letters (INF) include articles of general interest to local district staff, i.e. pamphlets or brochures, new or revised lists of contacts, transmittals of recently enacted Federal or State legislation, etc.
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM) transmit information directly to the local commissioners on very specific topics, such as notification of limited special funding available only to local districts, statewide audit results requiring corrective action, or instructions to follow new and existing program or administrative procedures.
Administrative Directives (ADM)
- 23-ADM-02 Availability of Two Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Cards to Certain SNAP Households
- 23-ADM-01 Andersen v. Hein — Impact on Using Work Experience Program (WEP) Participation as a Temporary Assistance (TA) Recovery Source
Information Letters (INF)
- 23-INF-03 Child Support Information Disclosure Matrix
- 23-INF-02 23-INF-02 Change in Internal Revenue Service Mileage Rates for 2023
- 23-INF-01 Changes in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Summary of Other Available Federal and State Tax Credits
Local Commissioner Memoranda (LCM)
- 23-LCM-08 2023 New York State TANF Summer Youth Employment Program Allocations
- 23-LCM-07 2023 New York State Rental Supplement Program Allocations
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment A – 2023-2024 Rental Supplement Program Allocations
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment B – 2023-2024 Rental Supplement Program Plan
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment C-1 – Rental Supplement Program Quarterly Report Instructions
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment C-2 – Rental Supplement Program Quarterly Report
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment C-3 – Rental Supplement Program Household Tracker Instructions
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment C-4 – Rental Supplement Program Household Tracker Template
- 23-LCM-07 Attachment D – Rental Supplement Program Claiming Instructions
- 23-LCM-06 2022 Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility Final Rule
- 23-LCM-05 FFY 2023 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Administrative Allocations
- 23-LCM-04 Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Administrative Funding Under the American Rescue Plan (ARP)
- 23-LCM-03 Child Support Incentives — Federal Fiscal Years 2020 and 2022
- 23-LCM-02 OTDA Contract with Medical Providers for Consultative Medical and Psychological Examinations and Intelligence Assessments
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment A – Provider Service Locations
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment B – Provider Fee Schedule
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment C – Statement of Work Template
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment D – Revenue Intercept Template
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment E – Consultative Examination Appointment Letter Template
- 23-LCM-02 Attachment F – Consultative Examination Quarterly Report
- 23-LCM-01 2022-2023 Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Program Allocations
This page contains links to PDF documents. Download Acrobat Reader to view these documents.